Monday, March 7, 2011

 Reading has become a source of calmness to my life a piece of mind. There is a great satisfaction in just being able to sit and indulge in a good read. It's those couple of lines you read that just catch you off guard but hold you to that story wanting more. I love reading weather its  comedy,horror,mystery,paranormal romance or even the back of the bottle of  Herbal eSSences shampoo..ohlala. I'm not a writer or do I pretend to be one,I'm your average wife and mother who needs a good get away with in story. I do love to give my opinion on those few that catch my attention as yourself and books I have just read. I just started this blog for the fun to see where it leads to,so from time to time i might just drop by and say a few words. I'm simpling living among my books at the moment.

1 comment: