Sunday, October 11, 2015

Birthday fail dealing with teens.

Sunday 10/11/2015
 My youngest sons birthday was yesterday..he turned 17. I so badly wanted to have a good day with him a small get together with family and he didn't want to have anything to do with it. Apparently he had plans with his friends which I got upset cause we have always celebrated who's ever birthday it is on that day just us as a family then comes the party or whatever we plan for it. So we went back and forth in fighting threw text messages cause he was at work while I was trying to get everything for the BBQ..and I finally just gave up and let him leave. Was I selfish for wanting him to myself..I hated that we argued the whole day on his birthday. I miss my little boy. I can't believe he's now 17 I just wish he would not try so hard to grow up so quickly and cherish family time more. I know he's a teen and he must be seeing this threw a whole new perspective then me but still it's hard to let go. Ugh..I really just wanted to ring the kids neck lol and say you can't go that's it. I'm truly at that moment were I feel my boys will soon be out of the house and I just want to get has much time with them as I can. I just took my other son who will graduate this school year 2016 to get size for his graduating ring. Can't time slow down just a little so I can get some time with my boys. 

Just a little ranting from a mother..

No comments:

Post a Comment