Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Review on “Sparkling Water” Bubly

My first and last try of this sparkling water trend kick everyone is on.  I just recently purchased Bubly  Sparkling Water grapefruit flavor and I don’t get what’s so great about it. I mean there’s no flavor no flavor at all. There’s barely a slight taste of something that resembles the idea there trying to Implant into your head to make you think your tasting grapefruit..but come on it’s crap. It does have that carbon effect if your craving it but that’s it. I had to in Han early the flavor by adding grapes slices from those jugs of grapefruit they sell at the store. Plus I added some of the juice and strawberry slices to it to actually give it a good enough taste to finish my glass off. And why did I even put the effort into this if I dislike it so much..cause I’m trying to avoid having a real soda ughhhhh. I’m done on to the next rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment